Monday, April 1, 2024

An 11-Seed is Not a Cinderella: The NCAA Block Squares Pool

 

Well, I think that about sums up the thoughts of the last team to join the Final Four. An 11-Seed that has won 9 games in 19 days to reach the Final Four and they appear to be having a lot of fun doing it. I see you Wolfpack. 

Purdue was the other winner today meaning that we a pretty group going to Phoenix. Two 1-Seeds, a 4-Seed and an 11-Seed that we can't really call a Cinderella. 

That's all I have today as I have an early morning tomorrow and all day meetings. However, I am looking forward to Friday when I head to Phoenix for the near annual tradition of attending the Final Four!

As for the pool, the results from the Elite 8 are below. 

On to Phoenix!

--Your Commissioner


No comments:

Post a Comment