Sunday, March 26, 2023

We Should Appreciate Dominance: The Block Pool Elite 8 Day 1 Results

I was on a cross-country flight today with no live TV and poor Wi-Fi, so I didn't get to watch any of the two games today. Yeah, that Delta flight felt like 2021. It was that kind of day.

Anyway, I don't have anything to say about the games today except that when I went to look at the scores, the UConn - Gonzaga game really jumped out. The note for today is that UConn is pounding teams in this tournament. They have played only one team that wasn't supposed to be there by seeding (Arkansas) and the closest game they have played so far has been a 15-point win against St Mary's. In fact, St Mary's was the only one of four teams UConn has seen to stay within 20 points! This is a dominant run so far by UConn and no one seems to be noticing. Well, I am. 

I am still posting a goose egg in this tournament, and I may start lashing out at some people because of it. Results for Saturday's games are below.


I hate everything about this pool right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment