Sunday, November 17, 2013

Picks of the Week

Well, I thought I was having a tough year, but then I just saw that Bill Simmons is like 14 games under .500 - suddenly I do not feel so bad.  I am out of town, so my picks will contain no analysis today - sorry.

Tennessee Titans + 3 1/2 v. Indianapolis Colts

New York Jets -1 at Buffalo Bills

Chicago Bears -3 v. Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns + 5 1/2 at Cincinnati Bengals

Houston Texans -9 v. Oakland Raiders

Jacksonville Jaguars -9 v. Arizona Cardinals

Philadelphia Eagles -4 v. Washington Redskins

Detroit Lions -3 at Pittsburgh Steelers

San Diego Chargers -1 at Miami Dolphins

New Orleans Saints -3 v. San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks -12 1/2 v. Minnesota Vikings

New York Giants -4 v. Green Bay Packers

Kansas City Chiefs + 7 1/2 v. Denver Broncos

Carolina Panthers -3 v. New England Patriots

BIG BET OF THE WEEK

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -1 v. Atlanta Falcons

Last Week:  7-6-1
Year to Date:  62-63-4
Big Bet Last Week:  0-1
Big Bet Year to Date:  5-5
Winnings (Losses) Last Week:  ($175)
Winnings (Losses) Year to Date:  ($685)

No comments:

Post a Comment