Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Makin' it Rain....Cowboy Style

Look who has finally arrived! Oh, hell yes...It's your boy, Sinickal.

I am sure that you all are following closely the plight of our Patron Saint. That's right, the Pacman hasn't even been reinstated to the league yet and Jerry Jones is already about to make it rain.

Don't believe me? Well, while you are reading about non-updates regarding Pacman's potential situation in Dallas, consider this...HE ISN'T ABLE TO PLAY. He may not be re-instated this year!

I wonder if Pacman has had a pole and stage installed in his house yet. At least Jerry can stop by and practice making it rain before trading away his draft for Darren McFadden. It's about time Karma thought about repaying Cowboy fans for that Hershel Walker trade in 1989.

2 comments:

  1. Patron Saint - nice touch. You are right, every first post should have been about PacMan, instead of just Hollywood Squares jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't get in earlier. I would have been killing my boys about NOT opening with something about the Patron Saint or at least hittin' him once or twice a month.

    ReplyDelete