Saturday, April 1, 2023

There Will Be No Mistakes: The Block Pool

So that there are no misunderstandings this weekend, I wanted to publish the home and away teams for the Final Four games. In accordance with overall tournament seeds as published at cbssports.com, here are the possible scenarios with UConn as the top seed (home) remaining: 

Final Four Games (Saturday, April 1):

  • UConn (Home) vs Miami (Away)
  • San Diego St (Home) vs FAU (Away)
Championship Game Scenarios:
  • If UConn advances, they will be the Home team in any scenario. 
  • Miami (Home) vs FAU (Away)
  • Sam Diego St (Home) vs Miami (Away)
Good luck everyone! Even though I am getting screwed in this pool, I am drowning my sorrows by actually going to the Final Four. So, maybe I meant suck it everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment