Friday, March 19, 2021

NCAA Tournament Begins

As the tournament commences, I am placing the three brackets from my household on this site prior to the tip-off of Game 1.  This way, the entire pool has access to those picks so that the entire pool can be assured that I am not cheating in favor of anyone in my household.  Please note that you may see other "Sosa"s in the standings, or other family members, but as they do not live in my household, I do not want them to win.  Imagine someone in your family winning a pool that you host.  Yeah, its like that.  So here are the entries for Barkley Sosa, Hannah Sosa, and Pepe Sosa.





 

3 comments:

  1. Ok. I’ve been watching basketball for as long as I can remember and Oral Roberts has never come up. C’mon man! 😫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuse....the only team to ever have two FOUR point plays in one half. (I don't know if it's true but damn it felt good to say)

    ReplyDelete