Sunday, October 7, 2018

Picks of the Week







I am in Chicago to watch my sister run in the marathon, which starts in an hour, so no analysis or reasoning, just picks.



My long time readers know how this works, but for everybody else,  a reminder.  Each pick is using the spread (straight up is for wussies), and the betting line is from the same website each week as of the time of typing the entry. I keep a running tally of my record, plus my winnings/losses. We will "pretend" that I bet $100 on each game, with one game each week going for $250. Winnings/Losses will be calculated including a 10% vig to make the math that much simpler.  On to the picks.



New England Patrionts -10 v. Indianapolis Colts


Buffalo Bills + 5 1/2 v. Tennessee Titans


Carolina Panthers -6 1/2 v. New York Giants
(I feel I might regret this one).




Cincinnati Bengals -6 v. Miami Dolphins


Baltimore Ravens -3 at Cleveland Browns


Green Bay Packers +1 at Detroit Lions


Kansas City Chiefs -3 v. Jacksonville Jaguars


Denver Broncos -1 at New York Jets


Atlanta Falcons +3 at Pittsburgh Steelers


Los Angeles Chargers -5 v. Oakland Raiders


Minnesota Vikings +3 at Philadelphia Eagles


Arizona Cardinals +3 at San Francisco 49ers


Los Angeles Rams -7 1/2 at Seattle Seahawks


Houston Texans -3 v. Dallas Cowboys


New Orleans Saints -6 v. Washington Racists


Big Bet
Denver Broncos -1 at New York Jets






Last Week's Record: 8-5-2
Last Week's Big Bet: 0-1
Year-to-Date Record: 31-29-3
Big Bet Year-to-Date: 2-2
Last Week's Winnings (Losses): $85
Winnings (Losses) Year-to-Date: ($120)

No comments:

Post a Comment