Monday, December 12, 2016

He IS Our Patron Saint!

Another great day of NFL football was made even greater yesterday by an epic appearance from our Patron Saint. If you were watching the Cleveland Browns lose their 16th straight game yesterday to the Cincinnati Bengals, you were there for the trainwreck that is pro football in Ohio.

It. Was. Awful.

But. But, it was also fun to see the Browns mascot take a header on the sidelines trying to retrieve a football. It was fun watching Robert Griffin III throw a fleaflicker from his endzone into triple coverage for an interception. And most importantly, it was fun to see our Patron Saint in a post-game interview talking about Terrelle Pryor. I have no idea what prompted this, and since I am not a journalist, I don't care. The video link below (courtesy of FOX19, via Facebook) is all you and I need...

Adam Jones "Trashes" Terrelle Pryor

I only wish that there was a way for him to have made it rain also.

No comments:

Post a Comment