Sunday, January 27, 2013

Te'o Pod

So, as some of the details of the Manti Te'o - Lennay Kekua relationship have come to light, I wanted to get some information first-hand.  I traveled across the state to Bradenton, where Te'o is training for the NFL combine, to see if he would speak to me first hand.  Having no idea who I am, Te'o refused the interview.  But in doing so, he hastily dropped his iPod, which I, of course, found it to be my duty to review.  He happened to have a mix named "Lennay Kekua".  And it consists of these 15 songs:

15.  Missing You - John Waite

14.  Finlandia - Sibelius

13.  Have You Seen Her - Chi-Lites

12.  Brown-Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

11.  Computer Love - Zapp and Roger

10.  C'Mon Babe - 2 Live Crew

9.  Dude Looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith

8.  Digital Display - Ready for the World

7.  Have You Seen Her - Donnel Jones

6.  Country Roads - John Denver

5.  Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley

4.  Have You Seen Her - MC Hammer

3.  Just My Imagination - The Temptations

2.  I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You - Savage Garden

1.  Imaginary Lover - Atlanta Rhythm Section

So there you have it - definitive proof that Te'o knew something was suspicious about the Kekua situation.  Either that, or he has really eclectic musical tastes.

1 comment:

  1. THIS.....is great. But, I think he also needs a "walk on" song...maybe, "What's Love Got to Do With It - Tina Turner"??!!

    ReplyDelete