Saturday, January 7, 2012

Playoffs Picks

My attempt to go 11-0. I will pick against the spread and straight up.

Cincinnati Bengals +4 at Houston Texans
Cincinnati Bengals

Injuries finally catch up to Houston, as the Bengals' rookie QB is better than the Texans'.

Detroit Lions +10 1/2 at New Orleans Saints
New Orleans Saints

Detroit has the firepower to hang with New Orleans, so they should cover, but New Orleans is way too potent at home to lose this shootout.

Atlanta Falcons +3 at New York Giants
Atlanta Falcons

This should be a very close game. The Falcons massive draft day trade to get Julio Jones pays off as they play the horrific Giants secondary. I do want to mention that I think Jason Pierre-Paul has played the best football of anyone I have watched this year - and I watched a lot of football.

Denver Broncos +8 v. Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers
I don't think Denver can win this game, but their defense, coupled with the injuries to Mendenhall, Pouncey and Roethlisberger, should keep this game close. I am intetested to see how Brady Quinn might do, if he plays as is being reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment