Friday, August 29, 2008

Possibly Our President - Are You Kidding ME?

I love contests of all types - I believe in exploiting your opponents weaknesses until they make you stop. I am hoping for a good fight with this race and want to do my part by throwing dirt early and often.

We Make it Rain: 1 - FoxNews: 0

Volley #1:
Should McCain win and go into remission - This will be our Commander in Chief.

On the Harley:



I hate to read tea leaves but isn't that one step before Alyssa?



After all she did pose for Vanity:



At least she will have something in common with Cecilia Sarkozy:



I shouldn't be throw too much dirt - after all she loves video games and they teach real war experience:

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to We Make It Rain Hopps. We have missed you.

    Great pics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete